Quality Replacement Windows for Homeowners in Sarasota & Surrounding Areas of Southwest Florida
Replacement windows provide homeowners with far more than just a glimpse of the outdoors – the right windows can improve a home’s energy efficiency, help filter out exterior noise, and even enhance a home’s curb appeal and resale value. That’s why it’s so important to find a window company you can trust.
Replacement windows are an important investment for your home, and offer many benefits such as:
- Enhanced curb appeal – Old windows are an eyesore and can bring down the overall appearance and attractiveness of your home. Window replacement can give your property a gorgeous new makeover.
- Improved energy efficiency – Over time, windows can begin to fail, and older windows don’t have the advantages of today’s energy-efficient technology. This leads to air leaks, radiant heat transfer, and more strain on your HVAC system to keep the interior of your home at a comfortable temperature. Brand new windows from Sash & Sill utilize premium materials and multiple glass panes to help insulate your home from the outdoors.
- Greater security and longevity – Unlike older windows, today’s windows are constructed to protect homes from storms and intruders. The windows that Sash & Sill installs are also built to last for decades with very little maintenance.
The Window Company That Gets It Right
Located in Sarasota, Sash & Sill provides homeowners throughout Southwest Florida with a level of service that simply can’t be matched. We work closely with each of our clients to customize the products and services we provide based on their specific needs and preferences. Our pride comes from striving to ensure each and every customer is completely satisfied with the look, performance, price, and installation of their replacement windows. We believe communication between the home improvement company and homeowner is key to any home renovation, which is way we make sure you are kept in the loop at every stage of your window replacement journey.
Superior Installation & Customer Experience
The most crucial part of making sure replacement windows perform as they’re designed to is the installation itself. Even the best products will fail if they aren’t properly installed. At Sash & Sill, our team stands head and shoulders above the competition. Why?
- We use our own factory-trained and highly experienced team – not subcontractors.
- We take extra measures to protect the home during the installation process.
- Our lifetime warranty covers our installation work – not just the windows.
- We maintain constant communication with our clients from start to finish.
- Our team has the skill to change openings and headers, perform work on manufactured/mobile homes, and tackle other complex projects that most companies run away from.
Many replacement window companies will carry a limited selection of window choices and do everything they can to convince a customer to purchase them. At Sash & Sill, we don’t try to force one particular type of window on our clients. We know how important the freedom to choose from a variety of options is to our customers, so instead, we offer a variety of tiered options and help each homeowner find the ideal replacement windows for them. We work with only high-quality products from respected manufacturers including PGT, Viwinco, Custom Window Systems, and Eastern Architectural Systems. We also offer both impact and non-impact window systems. Plus, our windows are all available in a wide range of styles and materials, and can be customized to suit anyone’s aesthetic preferences.
Why wait? If you’re ready to have replacement windows installed on your Sarasota, FL, home, contact Sash & Sill today to schedule an in-home consultation. We look forward to serving you.