A Wide Assortment of Window Types Available for Homeowners in Sarasota & Throughout Southwest Florida
When it comes to choosing replacement windows, one size does not fit all – different window types appeal to different homeowners’ tastes, and work best for different applications. That’s why, at Sash & Sill, we are proud to offer Sarasota-area homeowners a wide selection of windows across several brands, comprising many styles and options.
The Right Window Types for Any Application
Whether you already know precisely what you want or need a little assistance choosing the right window styles, our knowledgeable team is here to help.
Our collection includes all the most popular window types, such as:
- Single hung – The bottom sash slides open vertically. This is a classic style choice, suitable for any room of the house.
- Double hung – Both the top or bottom sash can slide open vertically. This is one of the most common residential window types.
- Casement – Vertical hinging allows casement windows to fully swing in or out, like a door.
- Awning – Hinged horizontally across the top, awning windows crank open, swinging outward.
- Sliding – These windows glide on tracks to slide open horizontally.
- Picture – A single large fixed pane of glass allows for expansive views of the outdoors and lets an abundance of natural light into the home.
- Specialty shapes – More unique window types are also available, in virtually any shape you desire.
Sash & Sill’s expert technicians also specialize in the replacement of bay and bow windows.
Our windows are available in both impact and non-impact models. Plus, we’ll ensure that your windows meet all your preferences for color/finish, glass options, hardware, etc. When we visit your home for your complimentary consultation, we’ll be happy to tell you more about all the options available to you.
Ready to get started? Contact Sash & Sill today to schedule a complimentary consultation at your home in Sarasota or a nearby community.