Quality Double-Hung Windows for Homeowners in Sarasota and Throughout Southwest FL
Replacement windows provide homeowners with far more than just a better glimpse of the outdoors. The right windows can improve a home’s energy efficiency, help filter out exterior noise, and even enhance a home’s curb appeal and resale value. And when it comes to a window’s style, double-hung windows are the most popular and for good reason—these windows look and perform great on every home!
Installing new double-hung windows on your home is an important investment, which is why you should look for windows that offer a variety of benefits, including:
- Classic look and feel – Double-hung windows have two sashes stacked vertically that both slide up and down. That means you can open these windows from the bottom, top, or both, allowing you to control the type of ventilation you receive. Being the most common window type, double-hung windows work well in any room of your home!
- Enhanced curb appeal – Aging windows are an eyesore and can bring down the overall attractiveness of your home. Window replacement can give your property a gorgeous new makeover.
- Improved energy efficiency – Over time, windows can begin to fail, and older windows don’t have the advantages of today’s energy-efficient technology. This leads to air leaks, radiant heat transfer, and more strain on your HVAC system to keep the interior of your home at a comfortable temperature. Brand new windows from Sash & Sill utilize premium materials and multiple glass panes to help insulate your home from the outdoors.
- Ultra-low maintenance design – Double-hung windows from Sash & Sill tilt inwards for easy cleaning on both sides, meaning you won’t need to get the ladder out! Plus, their ultra-durable construction means you won’t have to ever repaint or reseal them to keep your windows looking great.
The Window Company That Gets It Right
Sash & Sill provides homeowners throughout Southwest Florida with an unbeatable level of service and craftmanship. We work closely with each of our clients to customize our products and services based on their specific needs and preferences. Our pride comes from ensuring each and every customer is completely satisfied with the look, performance, price, and installation of their new double-hung windows. We believe communication between the home improvement company and homeowner is key to any home renovation, which is why we make sure you are kept in the loop at every stage of your window replacement journey.
Superior Installation & Customer Experience
The most crucial part of making sure your replacement double-hung windows perform as they’re designed to is the installation itself. Even the best products will fail if they aren’t properly installed. At Sash & Sill, our installation team stands head and shoulders above the competition. Why?
- We use our own factory-trained and highly experienced team – not subcontractors.
- Our lifetime warranty covers our installation work – not just the windows.
- We maintain constant communication with our clients from start to finish.
- Our team has the skill to change openings and headers, perform work on manufactured/mobile homes, and tackle other complex projects that most companies run away from.
Many replacement window companies will carry a limited selection of window choices and do everything they can to convince a customer to purchase them. At Sash & Sill, we don’t try to force one particular type of window on our clients. We know how important the freedom to choose is to our customers, so instead, we offer a variety of tiered options and help each homeowner find the ideal replacement windows for them. We work with only high-quality products from respected manufacturers including PGT, Viwinco, Custom Window Systems, and Eastern Architectural Systems. We also offer both impact and non-impact double-hung window systems.
Why wait? If you’re ready to have gorgeous double-hung windows installed on your Southwest Florida home, contact Sash & Sill today to schedule an in-home consultation. We look forward to serving you.